Hard to believe we’ve finally arrived at this…but here are the winners from our final group of auction items! It means so much to be able to share the name of these incredible supporters!
- Rich Lange from Huntersville, North Carolina has won the pair of Evolve 50’s donated by Electro-Voice!
- Charlie Cabungcal from Winnipeg, Manitoba has won the JBL speaker donated by AV Shop!
- Dale Kerik from Brandon, Manitoba has won the website design credit donated by Telemark Design Solutions!
- Jean-Pierre Breton from Drummondville, Quebec has won the Serato video plugin donated by AV Shop!
- Donny Lovering from Alberton, Ontario has won the video download voucher donated by Midwest DJs Live!
- Dave Hastings from Holland Landing, Ontario has won the wireless earphones donated by AV Shop!
- Kyle Horton from Lake Oconee, Georgia has won the coaching session donated by Dave Ternier!
- Chris Wong from Luskville, Quebec has won the gift card donated by the PA Shop!
- Rich Sweet from Toronto, Ontario has won the sound system rental donated by Scotia Events Inc.!
- Rob Murray from Canmore, Alberta has won the equipment cart donated by AV Shop!
- Gerald Hood from Peterborough, Ontario has won the logo design credit donated by Telemark Design Solutions!
- Gerald Hood from Peterborough, Ontario has won the Photo Booth Expo pass donated by the Photo Booth Expo!
- Rod McMahon from Kentville, Ontario has won the music download credit donated by Multi Music Services/ERG!
- Leslie Tunnicliff from Markham, Ontario has won the music video credit donated by Xtendamix!
- Leslie Tunnicliff from Markham, Ontario has won the XLR cable package #1 donated by AV Shop!
- Dave Clews from Jarvis, Ontario has won the XLR cable package #2 donated by AV Shop!
Congratulations again to all of the above winners. This was the largest group of items and they really came through! Thank you!
Thanks once again to the amazing donors linked above. Electro-Voice and all of the others listed above are remarkable and we can not thank them enough enough. Please visit their websites, leave positive comments on their social media channels, consider them for your next business purchase, and send them notes of thanks for their support of this auction project. Without these donors, the auction does not exist. The donor support of the CPDJA in this way has been incredible and for that, they deserve all of our thanks!
This brings the announcements of winners to a close. Stay tuned for a few final auction announcements to come in the next week! Thank you all so much!