Time for the second group of auction items to close! Many thanks to all of the donors from groups one and now two. Keep in mind that the auction listings for group #2 will close tonight at 7:00 pm PST, 8:00 pm MST, 9:00 pm CST, 10:00 pm EST and 11:00 pm ATL. Only hours remain to place your bid to purchase the following amazing auction items!
Please click on the item name to view the complete auction listing:
- From Mark and Rebecca Ferrell and their MarBecca Workshops, a seat in a Bronze level Master of Ceremonies workshop and a copy of GWYW.
- From Joe Bunn, his trifecta of incredible marketing, selling and hiring the music DVDs.
- From Mitch Taylor, his game changing sales book and an hour of one-on-one sales coaching.
- From Staci Nichols, an hour of one-on-one social media coaching.
- From QSC, the beautiful TouchMix-8 Compact digital mixer.
- From American DJ, a neat and clean facade.
- From Rob Ferre, two separate one-on-one coaching sessions for performance, branding, networking strategies or interactive show building.
- From Mike Walter, the much raved about DVD Keys to a Great DJ & MC Performance.
- From Vickie Musni, a comprehensive personalties package with unique coaching sessions included.
- From DJ Event Planner, a complete year of access to their wildly popular event planning software (for new or current users).
To view the entire list of auction items, including all groups that have not yet closed, check out the complete Auction Listing here.
Please be reminded that with no exception, payment terms for all auction listings are as follows:
All auction items will have applicable GST/PST or HST applied to the final auction price, according to the province of residence of the auction winner (US auction winners are tax exempt, but may be responsible for duties if item ships from Canada). All auction winners will be emailed an invoice from the CPDJA via PayPal within 12 hours of auction end. Payments must be received by the CPDJA no later than 72 hours of auction end time or auction winner will risk loosing their winning position and the next highest bidder will be contacted.