Well, the first two days of the 2018 CPDJA Online Auction seemed to run pretty smoothly. Let’s add a few more items to the mix and see what happens!
With this group of items, we start off with a seat in one of the most widely known performance training workshops in the mobile DJ industry today. Following that, there is a large marketing and sales presence. Marketing, sales and branding are essential skills that, more often than not, come about long after the DJ has actually learned how to DJ. The ability to market and sell entertainment services is imperative to success in any DJ business. The other items focus on some great gear, performance training (again!) and event organization. All of the following items have now been added to the mix of items released on day 1 of the auction.
Please click on the item name to view the complete auction listing:
- From Mark and Rebecca Ferrell and their MarBecca Workshops, a seat in a Bronze level Master of Ceremonies workshop and a copy of GWYW.
- From Joe Bunn, his trifecta of incredible marketing, selling and hiring the music DVDs.
- From Mitch Taylor, his game changing sales book and an hour of one-on-one sales coaching.
- From Staci Nichols, an hour of one-on-one social media coaching.
- From QSC, the beautiful TouchMix-8 Compact digital mixer.
- From American DJ, a neat and clean facade.
- From Rob Ferre, two separate one-on-one coaching sessions for performance, branding, networking strategies or interactive show building.
- From Mike Walter, the much raved about DVD Keys to a Great DJ & MC Performance.
- From Vickie Musni, a comprehensive personalties package with unique coaching sessions included.
- From DJ Event Planner, a complete year of access to their wildly popular event planning software (for new or current users).
All of the above auction listings will end 7 days from today at precisely 7:00 pm PST, 8:00 pm MST, 9:00 pm CST, 10:00 pm EST and 11:00 pm ATL.
These items follow on the heels of the items released two days ago from Pioneer, Odyssey, Randy Bartlett & Mike Anderson, Mobile Beat, Midwest DJs Live, Photo Booth Expo, Peter Merry, Mike Walter, Tom Haibeck and Dave Ternier. Check them out and get yourself in the game for one of the many great auction items!
Happy bidding and keep an eye out for the auction items we’re releasing Sunday morning…that’s when we really start to mix things up! #foreshadowing